• High-quality, clean protein
• Healthy fats (MCT oil, avocados, olives, nuts, etc.)
• High-fiber foods can help combat insulin resistance by slowing down digestion and reducing the fatty fish high in omega-3 fatty acids, such as salmon and sardines
• Anything that is processed or artificial
• Refined carbohydrates and sugars
• Inflammatory foods, namely gluten, and cow-based dairy products
• Processed meats with added nitratesProcessed meats with added nitrates
If you can’t pronounce it, you most likely shouldn’t be eating it.
Cut back on exercises that leave you feeling overly fatigued. Incorporate strength and resistance training to your routine instead.
Lower stress levels by incorporating activities that focus on the mind-body connection such as yoga, meditation, journaling, and breathing.
Add a good multivitamin and a fish oil supplements to your diet such as our Foundation and Essential Omega Oils (for more information about our many professional-grade supplements, contact your local BeBalanced Center).
At BeBalanced, we have helped countless women dealing with PCOS to correct their hormone imbalances and live a life where the symptoms of PCOS are greatly reduced. To learn more, schedule a free consultation. One specialists will work with you to come up with a plan to specifically address your concerns and they will be with you every step of the way. You are not alone. We are here for guidance and support and we look forward to meeting you!