– 1 cup full-fat Greek yogurt – 1 cup frozen raspberries – 1 Tbsp coconut oil – 1 Tbsp vanilla protein powder – 1/16 tsp. stevia extract or to taste – 1 dash salt
Satisfy those ice cream cravings with this delicious, high protein, low sugar frozen yogurt that’s fun and easy to make!
– 16 oz Greek yogurt – 1/2 cup walnuts, plus more for garnish – 1 tsp minced fresh garlic – 3 Tbsp fresh chopped dill – Salt and pepper to taste
Upgrade your veggies with this delicious alternative to ranch dip.
– Boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into cube – Veggies of your choice cut into cubes (examples: peppers, onions, zucchini, cherry tomatoes, etc.)
Cookout in style with simple and delicious kabobs!
Balsamic Marinade – ¼ cup balsamic vinegar – ¼ cup olive oil (or MCT oil) – 1 Tbsp dijon mustard – 1 Tbsp honey – 1 tsp dry basil – Salt & pepper
– 2 scoops (or ½ cup) vanilla protein powder – One large egg – ½ cup cane sugar (or coconut palm sugar) plus more for topping – 1 cup natural peanut butter – Pinch of salt – ¼ cup mini dark chocolate chip
Curb your sweet tooth and your appetite with these delicious, gluten-free, high-protein cookies.
– 2 cups fresh or frozen berries – freshly squeezed juice of one whole lime, orange, or lemon – 1 cup filtered water – 1 Tbsp pure maple syrup
Cool off with a “sweet” treat that’s low in sugar and big on flavor!
Let us help! We provide an innovative Hormone Balancing weight loss program, relaxation tools, and supplements to help you achieve overall physical well-being by targeting the hormones that affect your weight, sleep, mood, and energy. Remember, you are amazing, and you can do anything you put your mind to!